Based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Virgo is determined to purge the whole Zodiac of their sins, based on her own ideals of perfection in order to bring back the Golden Age – a period of prosperity and harmony to the sacred celestial system, who’s in chaos.
After stealing the Talaria, winged shoes of Mercury, her father, she marches in her crusade towards the Temples of Saturn in search of Capricorn, her first adversary. Along her journey to find perfection and purity, she will encounter many foes whom she deems heretics, but also those she finds friendship in, such as her trusty companion, Gingerbread Man, a delicious cookie who assists Virgo on her journey.
- Astrology Based world: Explore the realms of each Zodiac and unlock sign-conversations through exploration and choices;
- Astrology-based system: Zodiac qualities, houses, aspects, asteroids and stars, they will all be a in-game feature.
- Stat Checks: The player will be able to unlock new realms, secret bosses and maps or even new equipments by Stat Checks.
- Immersion: No Random Encounters or grinding needed! Battles are always plot related.
- An unique Stat System: your proficience on both offense and defense depend on the Quality at hand. No “attack” or “defense” stats. A Fixed hit will be easily absorbed by a more Fixed-oriented Virgo.
- Every single world element is interactible. Exploration is extremely important and rewarding.
- A very in-depth combat system. Time your actions carefully and face extremely dangerous opponents carefully crafted to require constant adapting of player strategy and tactics. Each encounter has the possibility of resulting in defeat if you’re not careful enough!
- Non self insert main character and choices that matter.
Screenshots & Gifs
Awards & Recognition
Virgo Vs The Zodiac has not received any awards or recognitions yet. Please check this section later to see if this changes.
- “…dreamy, spacey collection of songs that effectively combine static, ambient noise, and warm waveforms to produce music that’s quite bodacious and will appeal to many a fan of ambient and synthwave music.”
– Brandon L Hood, Chiptunes Win
Abductedious is a small solo indie game developer with a love for unique RPGs such as Devil Survivor Saga, Disgaea, Earthbound and Shin Megami Tensei series. Abductedious started to work on games in 2016 participating in jams, and finished some little titles. The development of the alpha version of Virgo Vs The Zodiac started in january, 2017, but the game has been in concept stage for longer before that as Abductedious used to work as an Astrologer and always wanted to explore the theme.